Yiwu Jingxuan Home Textile Co., Ltd.
Contact person: 18006513156 (General Yuan)
Contact person: 13600593496 (General Qian)
Company Address: 23li Industrial Park, Yiwu City, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province
In our daily life, there is a misunderstanding: washing beds is a procedure. In fact, according to the process, color, fabric, size and other aspects of bed products, in the washing process, can not use a unified mode of operation. Next, let's get to know the washing precautions of printing and embroidery bed products.
First, printing bedding
1. Ban detergents with bleaching ingredients
Bleaching agent has strong detergency, but it has bleaching function. It is easy to cause the color fading of printing products.
2. Wait for the detergent to dissolve in water before putting it into bed
Whether machine-washed or hand-washed, after choosing the detergent, the detergent is dissolved fully in water, and then put into the dirty quilt cover. In this way, the dirty quilt cover can fully absorb the cleaning molecules in the detergent, which is more conducive to the cleaning of bedding.
3. Do not immerse in water for a long time (generally not more than 1 hour)
Soaking in water for a long time not only harms the color of printed quilt cover, but also causes the fabric to expand, deform and shorten its service life.
4. Don't expose to the sun for a long time. Long time exposure will also fade the bedding.
Second, embroidery products
Embroidery products are mostly computerized embroidery, and some are hand-embroidered. The biggest trouble in washing embroidery products is that they are afraid of the thread of embroidery being broken off, drawn or even hooked. In addition to washing embroidery products according to the 1, 2, 3 and point of printing products, it is important to remember that before soaking at point 3, the embroidery quilt cover should be turned inside out first, and the embroidery side should be embroidered. Turn it in. When you put it into the washing machine that has dissolved detergent, you must take a gentle washing method.
4. When washing embroidery bedding products, no matter how large the capacity of your washing machine, you can only wash these bedding products separately at a time. Don't put other clothes in, prevent other clothes buttons or metal products from winding with embroidered silk thread.
5. Before the embroidery quilt cover is exposed to the sun, try to pull the quilt cover flat and then air it. Families with conditional drying also try to avoid drying. Because the ribbon in the embroidered quilt cover may be deformed in the drying process, resulting in aesthetic. Low temperature must be used when ironing.